Friday, April 15, 2005

25% which makes me dying

I'm supposed to start preparing for exam, but then I'm stuck with my upcoming TS practical exam for next Thursday. Why must it be on Thursday (in the end of my reading week) and not sooner so that I can study for other modules? These past few days and upcoming days are filled with a lot of rehearsals. We've done five rehearsals, and there are 3 more before the PE. The module supposed to be fun, I quite like it actually. But I never expected that the workload outside class is such high. Moreover, it's only 25% for such a heavy workload and much of both physical and mental exercises. Physical in the sense that I need to train my voice and leg exercise in which I need to fall on my knees several times for my scene. Yesterday I just borrowed a medicated oil from my friend (Thanks, Sher!) coz my knees got some small bruises. Mental exercises in the sense that I'm so stressed these few days becoz of this practical exam. I know that I still need a lot of improvement to get into the character I'll be performing, but then I'm still having difficulties to become the character (how do I walk, speak and think like an old man?). The module which is supposed to be fun now makes me feel stressed. And I couldn't concentrate studying for my other modules (which are 4 CORE modules) coz my mind is always stuck with this TS practical exam. Aargh...