Thursday, April 07, 2005

First rehearsal

Today is my first rehearsal for TS practical exam. My group chooses The Crucible by Arthur Miller. I played a guy role (coz there aren't enough guys in my grp, and about 5 girls must play as guys) named Francis Nurse. He's an old (in his 70s), respected and upright man. Yeah that's where the trouble comes from. It's hard to get into the character deeply coz I dunno how to walk, talk or behave like an old man. But my other groupmates who play as guys still maintain their female voice. So do I. Just that I need to project my voice louder, which I did during the rehearsal today. But u know what, my throat is a bit aching now, haha. I guess I must take care of my voice coz there're 6 more rehearsal sessions before the D-day (a.k.a the exam) on 21st April.

Speaking of exams, they'll be coming soon. 21 my first practical exam. Then the rest are on 26, 27, 30 april, 3 and 5 may. Dun ask me whether I already start preparing or not. I haven't touched my textbooks coz thse days I've been drowned in projects. Still got 2 more projects to go. 3266 next Monday (11 April and I haven't finished!) and 4264 next Tuesday. I wonder whether I have enough time to finish the projects (and I'm still blogging here haha) coz tmr I'm gonna have project meeting, Friday and Saturday gonna have TS rehearsals again. So only left with Sunday.

Anyway, good luck for u (there are a lot of u, I guess) who're rushing for the last few projects before the reading week comes!