Wednesday, November 10, 2004

When rest time becomes so scarce

I'm fed up with projects. Since the beginning of this semester till this moment I haven't been released from my projects. When all the other students in hostel n school are busy studying for exams (the scene which makes me more stressed) n my first exam is in 10 more days, I'm still stuck with my projects, one more presentation to go, and haven't touched anything for exams at all. Btw my exams schedule are soo "nice" that I finish 5 exams in a week, thanks to some 2 modules at the same day (19 Nov-1 paper, 24 Nov- 2 papers, 27 Nov- 2 papers) . This semester I rarely have a good rest or break (6 time-consuming projects, 3 midterms, 4 quizzes, 4 presentations, short speech exam.... haha as if I could take a break). I think next semester is worse, but dun wanna think abt it rite now.

I've just come back to my room at 11.30pm, just finished another meeting for my project. My body feels exhausted, also had a bit stomachache. To make my mood even worse, there's this guy I barely know adds me in msn. He's from Morocco. He said he saw me n knew my msn from my friend's website. He said he chatted with her before. But my friend said that she doesn't even know this person (maybe that's becoz her website is open to public, everyone can enter). I'm already very tired today. No mood for chatting with a person I dun even know. But then he keeps saying "hellooo r u there?" everytime I take a long time to reply (I'm still doing my project, okay). Oh please... I'm quite annoyed when a person I dun even know insists me to reply his message. I already set my msn status to Busy. Then he said "Ok if u dun like, I'll stop chatting with u." I told him I'm rushing for my project. After that I closed the msn window. Tell me I'm rude, unfriendly, or whatever but I'm not in the mood for chatting with persons that I dun even know. There're a lot of urgent things to do. Rushing for my projects due on Friday n I still haven't prepared for my exams which will come soon (10 days, oh no).

I guess that's my complain for today -_-

6 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger sista said...

oops.. heheh sorry len.... jadi engga enak nih ama lu.. gara² web gw jadi ada org aneh ... sorry ya...

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, air max, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, burberry, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, tiffany jewelry, ugg boots, chanel handbags, replica watches, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike free, replica watches, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, nike air max, longchamp pas cher, nike roshe run, uggs on sale, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, sac longchamp, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, michael kors, louis vuitton

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

mont blanc, hollister, north face outlet, lululemon, north face outlet, louboutin, ralph lauren, mcm handbags, reebok shoes, hollister, iphone cases, nike roshe, herve leger, converse, nike huarache, instyler, bottega veneta, longchamp, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, soccer jerseys, converse outlet, nfl jerseys, ray ban, ghd, ferragamo shoes, beats by dre, valentino shoes, wedding dresses, gucci, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, nike air max, babyliss, baseball bats, new balance, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, soccer shoes, vans, chi flat iron, hollister, celine handbags, jimmy choo shoes, vans shoes, nike air max, timberland boots

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, bottes ugg, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, moncler, doudoune canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora jewelry, moncler, hollister, links of london, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, replica watches, coach outlet, moncler, lancel, barbour, canada goose uk, swarovski crystal, karen millen, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, marc jacobs, canada goose, louis vuitton, supra shoes, ugg boots uk, canada goose, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, thomas sabo, toms shoes

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger te12 said...

qzz0727
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy shoes
louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
uggs outlet
bottega veneta
giuseppe zanotti
adidas shoes
ugg boots clearance
red bottoms

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger menna said...

شركة تعقيم وتطهير الفجيرة
شركات تعقيم ضد كورونا في الفجيرة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home