Thursday, March 17, 2005

Past few hectic days (and many more coming..)

Hm... let's see. What I have done these few days. Very hectic days.
Saturday: From morning 9am till 5pm I helped Open House. Quite tiring coz most of the time only standing in the booth, but got break in between. Moreover, the shirt that I got as a helper is nice, it's NUS centennial t-shirt. After that I spent the whole day doing 4264 project in my groupmate's hostel, we stayed there from 9.30pm till 4.30am!
Sunday: Continue 4264 a bit and edit here and there. Doing a bit of MKT1003 Marketing project. Then last minute rushing for CS3265 tutorial which is due the next Monday. Actually it's a group assignment but none of us have done it, everybody is busy with his/her own projects. So me n Eunice rushed the assignment till 6am in the morning! Yes, two consecutive days of sleepless nights.
Monday: Luckily only got 1 module, so I slept a lot to recover my body which started to feel unwell. Recovered on the next day.
Tuesday: As usual, my busiest day of the week. Class from 9-5pm then BS activity from 6-8.
Wed: TS workshop. The instructor told us that we're gonna have practical exam on 20April in The Black Box Theatre in Fort Canning (never been there before). Oh my.. it's on my reading week. I think my reading week n the week before will be full of rehearsal. Must form a group of 6 for the performance but I have no idea with whom I wanna group with. The drama choices for the exam are not easy, I guess. There are 4 choices, including Shakespeare "Much Ado About Nothing". I think it'll be hard. Quite scary.
Today: Plan to do 66 but dunno where to start. It's due in 3weeks+ but I haven't started. I hate programming, but I can't avoid it coz it's requirement. I think must start doing it anyway..

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger sista said...

ganbatte lennnn!
haha ibam ga nyambung malah suru nraktir, harus e kamu sing traktir kita2 hohoho ;)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger sista said...

len gw uda dpt linknya buat liat video'nya pernyataan cinta di lecture itu, liat deh di blog gw hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home