Saturday, September 25, 2004

A hopeful beginning

Yeah this is the first time I write a blog. If u think I have nothing else to do, u're wrong. I've got tons of tons of things to do, I wish I had a magic wand to make them disappeared at once. But in the midst of my stressful day, I was inspired by one of my friends. She has just made a blog. Then it struck me, why not make a blog to get a little escape from these hectic activities n a little room for me to throw anything I want. I think I should thank her to let me "steal" her idea hehe.

I used to love writing. At least when I was in high school, I was quite diligent to fill my journal (diary) every other day. Sometimes when I have a "good" idea (well at least, I thought it's good hehe), I would write a short story then sent it to magazines. I was sooo happy when it got published n reimbursed with some penny. I just feel that writing is one of the way to express myself as there are some things that I can't express verbally. That's quite some time ago. Now... I dun even have time to breath. Everyday drowned up with lots of things to do (projects, tests, etc) till I feel like isolated from outside world, lack of entertainment, lack of sleeping, lack of time for myself... That's the risk of being in SoC (my "beloved" School of Computing in NUS). Ask other students in SoC and see who dun agree with me -> those who dun, I'll be glad to share my workloads with them =D

So get back to the basic idea. I make this blog as my so-called escapade for peace (like my blog name suggests). Whenever I feel like wanna write something, either it's just a "rubbish" thing to throw away my stress or it's "more well-written" piece of thought, I'll put them here. I dun know how often I'll update my blog. It depends on my mood hehe. Soo till the next blog, c ya!

5 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Rumors said...

And I was like OMF!Oh how I would like to read something you've had published. No offence meant, but I hope that one, they weren't published in English; and two, English is your second language.

Umm... Blog on.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger stroberi said...

thou shalt not thank me with words only
but with money and good foods
kekekekkeke
maafkan ke"matre"an saya
welcome to the blogging world *as if I'd been here that long*

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger pembual kata said...

Phil: Thanks for ur comment. Most of my published stories were not written in English. Still brushing up my skill to write the English ones though. Maybe next time when I have a new story in English I'll post it here.

Stroberi: Haiya... no more treat. I'll be broke coz too much of treating my friends hehe. Except if u want some food, still got chocolates n some crispy snacks. Just come to my room =D

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, air max, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, burberry, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, tiffany jewelry, ugg boots, chanel handbags, replica watches, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike free, replica watches, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, nike air max, longchamp pas cher, nike roshe run, uggs on sale, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, sac longchamp, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, michael kors, louis vuitton

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

mont blanc, hollister, north face outlet, lululemon, north face outlet, louboutin, ralph lauren, mcm handbags, reebok shoes, hollister, iphone cases, nike roshe, herve leger, converse, nike huarache, instyler, bottega veneta, longchamp, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, soccer jerseys, converse outlet, nfl jerseys, ray ban, ghd, ferragamo shoes, beats by dre, valentino shoes, wedding dresses, gucci, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, nike air max, babyliss, baseball bats, new balance, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, soccer shoes, vans, chi flat iron, hollister, celine handbags, jimmy choo shoes, vans shoes, nike air max, timberland boots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home